Anyone else a member of Univox Community?

ssssurvey

Anyone else a member? They make Ipoll look like a concierge at The Waldorf Astoria. The site is always having errors, surveys won't load, you get opted out of 95% fof the surveys, you complete surveys, they don't redirect and you don't get paid. Then, they tell you they are doing mass updates on surveys that didn't redirect and never do it. They have given me 6 dates so far over the span of six weeks, and when the date comes, they just push it out again. People on the site complaining that they never get rewards. It goes on and on.

Univox started going downhill about a year ago and that's when I stopped doing their surveys. Since they updated the website it has never been the same (in a bad way).

Yeah but I don't bother any more. Its the exact samefor me - about 95% or nearly all the surveys I either don't qualify for or on rare times when I've completed a survey it takes me to some horrible error page at the end. I don't know how they even exist or how they have any members left.

• 5 months later...

They owed me $25 but gave me a dud code and tried to claim that it worked when the payment processor themselves said in email form it didnt?! 99% of their surveys go to the 5 point thing. I don't even bother anymore with them.

Their surveys don't qualify me almost 100% of the time. Only get their surveys on Swagbucks. At least good for 1 point for a DQ on Swagbucks so there's that. What kind of survey company let's you DQ almost all the time? I don't get it.

To redeem their virtual visa I had to use Entropay (payment processor), but after the dud code was confimed by Entropay as such Univox still maintain I "claimed" it.

Dear User,

Thanks for writing to us.

We would like to share that you have been claimed your all reward successfully. You user different e-mail id at redemption time, which was: Please check below more details of your redemption:

06/26/2015 25047282 $25.00 Global Virtual Visa® Reward - USD Completed

Account History

06/26/2015 12:53 PM: Order Created

06/26/2015 12:53 PM: Order Processing

06/26/2015 12:53 PM: Order Processed

06/26/2015 12:54 PM: Reward Delivered

06/26/2015 02:29 PM: Reward Email Viewed

06/26/2015 02:29 PM: Reward Email Link Clicked

06/26/2015 09:23 PM: Reward Claimed

Thanks,

Mayra

The Univox Team

Helpful? Click to give Univoxcommunity thanks!

I never said that I didn't claim it but the code doesn't work.......

Sent: Tuesday, 7 July 2015 7:56 PM

To:

Subject: Re: Add Funds Enquiries

Dear ,

Thank you for your patience whilst we investigated this with Virtual Rewards.

Virtual Reward Centre have replied to our query and they have advised that you need to contact your program sponsor for a new reward to be issued.

I am sorry we can’t assist you further but as soon as you get the new reward then you will be able to claim the payout.

Kind Regards

Lesley

Support Manager

Wayne replied:

Jun 30, 2015 | 03:20PM CEST

Dear ,

Thank you for your email.

We sincerely apologise for this inconvenience.

We have contacted the Virtual Reward Centre on your behalf to resolve this issue.

We will contact you as soon as we hear from them.

Kindly be aware that this may take some time, as hey, in turn need to contact Univox

If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Wayne

Customer Support

[http]

James replied:

Jun 29, 2015 | 03:15PM CEST

Hi ,

Thank you for your email,

Could you send us the payout link you have received from The Virtual Reward Center?

So we may investigate further.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best Regards

James

Customer Support

And after forwarding this to Univox.....

On July 16, 2015 at 3:48 AM Univoxcommunity, director wrote:

Dear User,

Thanks for writing to us.

We checked our records, in our finding you have been claimed your reward successfully. However, we are sorry but unable to re-send you.

Thanks,

Mayra

The Univox Team

This is one panel account that I have no hesitation in terminating myself...I am no Rhodes Scholar but do these clowns actually read the emails you send them? Highly unlikely.

Ok so they finally sent me a new code this morning, it turns out that you have to "activate" the virtual visa before it can be used with the payment processor. They didn't send me the email link to do that the first time. I guess they fixed it but still it shouldn't take 15 emails and a month to get something like this fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

Univox are quirky! Their tech is terrible but they DO have a Forum which is a great safety net, Those 5c disqualifications do add up and I cashed out for a $25 amazon last week and got it within 24 hours

There must be something behind why some members have a lot of problems, I've been taking surveys on Univox almost 4 yrs and seldom do I have problems that many complain about. A couple years ago I got screwed out of some points so I sent them a scathing e-mail, got a lame response from their customer service, but, voila! I havent had any problems with them since then. I seldom get dumped out of surveys before I complete them, I always get my points credited right away, and when I cash out, I get my reward the next day. Yeah I seldom complete surveys but then, I really am not qualified for most of them as they tend to be IT oriented and I am not an IT professional, altho I do IT type jobs at my business. Surveys that they redirect you to, arent their fault that they are effed up, altho I do have an issue with Univox site freezing on me quite frequently. But overall, I cant really complain since I get about $50 to spend on Amazon every month that I wouldnt otherwise get, I can thank Univox for my new cell phone!