My Survey tracker here on Survey Police

footfree

Will anyone other then myself be able to see this info?I mean staff workers,survey sites ?I'm not sure how comfortable I am letting others know what I'm doing.Plus with everything you hear about the internet nothing is really ever kept private.

Will anyone other then myself be able to see this info?I mean staff workers,survey sites ?

The information you enter into the Survey Tracker is for you, and only you. It is NOT published anywhere, and is certainly not public. As per our terms of service, your account information is fully kept private.

We developed the tool to create a central location where survey takers could keep track of the surveys they take. It's also a way for us to attract new users to our community by offering a free tool.

Will anyone other then myself be able to see this info?I mean staff workers,survey sites ?

The information you enter into the Survey Tracker is for you, and only you. It is NOT published anywhere, and is certainly not public. As per our terms of service, your account information is fully kept private.

We developed the tool to create a central location where survey takers could keep track of the surveys they take. It's also a way for us to attract new users to our community by offering a free tool.

Thanks for the info, I was to lazy to read all that so I wanted clarification.