TestSpin points are now on Itcoin -not web site

footfree

I never received a email saying they were doing this,did you?So here for the longest time I've been thinking they have cheated me out of some surveys and the money they owe me but no that's not the case.If you want to see your balance you have to sign in thru itcoin ,click the Redeem it now button on the Test spin site.Apparently they say( I don't know for sure )lower fees to cash out with PayPal.When I log on to my Test spin account it has a balance of 6450 however when I log on to my Itcoin balance I have 8450.So if you think you've been cheated sign in.Why in the world after so many emails didn't they just let me know they switched to this ? Could have saved me time.I'm so close to cash out that I have to continue,plus they are supposedly giving itcoins just for trying.I say supposedly ,because they're in pending.I mean I have 7 pending yet my balance is a even number so they couldn't have given them to me yet and it doesn't say when they will give them to me. I want to know if anyone else is with Test Pin and what you think about it>