I haven't seen anything about Opinion Place here...

dragon54u

Hi, I just joined because I found this by looking up OTX complaints--nice to know I'm not alone in hating that survey site!!

Anyway, Opinionplace.com is a survey site where you can take a survey every three days. They pay $1-$5 or more and the money is in your paypal account within 24 hours usually. They have a LOT of surveys from Greenfield online! And not a lot from OTX. Funny, Greenfield never paid me much, most were sweepstakes entries and that's why I quit. Every Greenfield survey at Opinion Place pays cash!

Just a heads up, because I haven't yet seen anything about Opinion Place.

Nice forum, glad I found it! :D

I just got (today) my first $1.50 from Opinion Place deposited in my Paypal account, so yes, they do pay, but it took 3-4 weeks, which they said would occur. So I don't know about the 24 hour thing...

• 1 year later...

I have been with them for several years and I haven't had one problem with them.That is saying a lot.Most survey sites I do surveys for I have problems with.You have to log on to their site to do the surveys so it's a matter of remembering to log on and do it.Some have said that they email them surveys to do,but they have never sent me one.Oh well they have always paid and I have never had to ask where my money is so in my book they are real good to do business with!

I've only been doing online surveys since last summer so not very experienced at it, but do know that 99% of the time I qualify for OP surveys and they pay directly to PayPal in a week or so. I love that I don't have to wait till I reach a certain plateau before I can cash out - they pay for every survey you complete.