Any Issues with MyView?

cilana86

Has anyone had any issues with MyView in regards to receiving your gift cards? I have yet to receive the two $25 prepaid visa gift cards that I requested, one back in December and one about 3 weeks ago. The process was only supposed to take 2 weeks for each. Just wanted to know if anyone else had an issue. I have already contacted about 3 times now.

I had an issue with a visa card that was supposed to arrive in 2 weeks that never came. We emailed back and forth for a few week and they ended up giving my points back.

Yes! My Visa card was supposed to arrive 2 weeks ago and I wrote to them. They said it was mailed 9 days ago...well, mail does not take 9 days. They are usually so good about this. I told them if I don't get it next week, I'll write back. Glad you posted this...I thought I was the only one. If they get enough email about this, maybe they'll fix the problem.

Yes! My Visa card was supposed to arrive 2 weeks ago and I wrote to them. They said it was mailed 9 days ago...well, mail does not take 9 days. They are usually so good about this. I told them if I don't get it next week, I'll write back. Glad you posted this...I thought I was the only one. If they get enough email about this, maybe they'll fix the problem.

Someone responded to me today and they are offering to submit to me $25 in paypal in the next 24 to 48 hours for my first gift card that I requested on December 20. I am waiting to hear back now about the 2nd gift card.

Wow, cilana, Paypal? That would be a first for them since people have been requesting that they offer that as an option for ages. I am going to very suspect of something gone wrong if I don't receive the card in today's mail. Please post here if you get the money or not.

Wow, cilana, Paypal? That would be a first for them since people have been requesting that they offer that as an option for ages. I am going to very suspect of something gone wrong if I don't receive the card in today's mail. Please post here if you get the money or not.

I will definitely keep you posted. I should hear from them again in a few days.

They did end up sending me $25 via paypal today. I guess they are also affiliated with OneOpinion.com because that is who sent it. I am not registered with OneOpinion.com, but I have completed surveys for them through myview. Now I just have to check on my other gift card.

Has anyone had any issues with MyView in regards to receiving your gift cards? I have yet to receive the two $25 prepaid visa gift cards that I requested, one back in December and one about 3 weeks ago. The process was only supposed to take 2 weeks for each. Just wanted to know if anyone else had an issue. I have already contacted about 3 times now.

No issues here. Even got my Walmart gift card in 2 weeks - very surprised :D

• 4 months later...

I have had technical issues with my view since the 15th they have told me they would fix the issue by ntomorrow and they would call me tomorrow. Today they said it was the weekend and I would haved to wait until Monday. Also I have been waiting on a 25.00 visa prepaid card for awhile now. Said they would send me a 25.00 prepaid visa cardfrom the sister site One Opinion and it would be here in 2 weeks and today is 2 weeks and no card. they have a tendancy of being chronic liars.