Valued Opinions UK PHONE BILL CHARGES

Chris2020

When i had this emailed to me and asked to do this survey which would last a week it stated i would not be charged any fee using the TEXT number given which was 60095 for which i had sent 3 pic images as requested by the company and i was willing to take part but after checking my phone bill i see i had been charged for the texts sent for this survey as you can imagine i was feeling VEXED and after emailing the company i was told they don't charge well as you can from the image below THEY DO.

SurveyCharge_zpsec215ce6.jpg

When i had this emailed to me and asked to do this survey which would last a week it stated i would not be charged any fee using the TEXT number given which was 60095 for which i had sent 3 pic images as requested by the company and i was willing to take part but after checking my phone bill i see i had been charged for the texts sent for this survey as you can imagine i was feeling VEXED and after emailing the company i was told they don't charge well as you can from the image below THEY DO.

SurveyCharge_zpsec215ce6.jpg

You should send them this picture, and ask them to explain themselves with your proof. Dirty trick........... :x

not sure your bill setup but is that 0.00 near the check mean zero charge? i know when i had prepay i would get charged around 30 cents for a picture so that's why it looks to me like you're being charged for the picture but not the other two. But i don't know what those numbers mean on your bill though.

not sure your bill setup but is that 0.00 near the check mean zero charge? i know when i had prepay i would get charged around 30 cents for a picture so that's why it looks to me like you're being charged for the picture but not the other two. But i don't know what those numbers mean on your bill though.

I have a contract phone which i pay monthly for all internet and calls , Texts are included free and unlimited however image text i have to pay for.

SurveyCharge1_zps6cdf42bb.jpg

When i had this emailed to me and asked to do this survey which would last a week it stated i would not be charged any fee using the TEXT number given.....

The only company that can tell you that a charge will NOT be added to your bill is your service provider. People get scammed regularly by believing that a phone call or text is free of charge.

ok i see what you're talking about now.. i missed the part about it being for the picture

Just not looking forward to next months bill as i have 28 images :(