Why The Three Complaint Limit?

Whatatay

I just tried to file another complaint with Survey police and was told I can't because we are limited to 3 complaints in a 60 day period.

Just this past week I had three issues with survey companies that they won't do nothing about.

First, I was cheated out of points for a survey by Global Test Market because it would have put me at the the redemption threashold of 1000 points.

Second, I took a survey for Palm Research. I spent over 35 minutes viewing five advertisments for banks and answering questions about them. At the end of the survey where it asks for my personal info such as race and income (and the progress bar showed 95% complete), I pressed the submit button and was taken to "page not found" at the following link, http://survey10.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p47521934.

I never got a survey completed confirmation email so I know I won't get credit for this. I have lost about $5 in the past couple of months with Palm Research because of this exact thing happening. No reply to my emails about this.

Third, I go to check my account at Test Spin. It can take up to 30 days to get credit for a survey and according to records, it was over 30 days since my last survey with them. When I check my account, I see they have cheated me out of 33% of the surveys I have taken. Should have $16 in the account and only have $12. Their reply to my email was that they don't have the ability to track surveys completed because they don't host the surveys, their clients do.

I can understand having some sort of limit but with so many survey companies cheating so many people out of their compensation, I think 5 complaints in 30 days is a little more reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...

As long as there are millions of people willing to take 30, 40, and 60 minute surveys for free (a sweepstakes entry), these survey companies will only get worse.