No More Paid Emails From Inbox Dollars??

Njsurveyman

The last time I failed to walk away from them, my reasoning was that even with all the crap you have to put up with, it still added to the total at the end of the year, for very little work...a few clicks and that's it. But now that there's talk of you being required to do the "offers"...that's a tipping point for me. Better that I spend that time on something else that pays enough that you can maybe get 20 bucks a month. I need about 20 to cash out with Inbox, and that's probably gonna take me SIX months.

It used to be a good little site, but that ended quite some time back. Rewardport was another one, you could get a few cents a day that way. But they too wanted that $3 cash out fee. That one bit the dust over a year ago.

What bothers me is they give you $3 to stay, but it's already money that was yours in the first place! And like K said, it doesn't matter if you already have the card from a previous cash out...they take the 3 bucks, regardless. When the bulk of their surveys are 25 or 50 cents, they've already taken a big enough cut to cover any "processing expense" for typing an amount into a software program. Come to think of it...I seem to recall that the first time I cashed out with them, the processing fee was $3, but they gave you $5 to stay. Same with Send Earnings. I think.

It also bothers me that the the bulk of their emails are for trial offers. I suppose you could make some money by signing up for all that crap, and then canceling, but to me it's being dishonest. Never mind the fact that I'd never remember to cancel half of them, and be stuck with a recurring payment.

Whenever I get to a cash out with Inbox, my 3rd...and Send Earnings, my 2nd...I'm done.

I will say, though, that I had a good experience with Inbox's CS. The first time I cashed out, I used an offer from a printer ink company, for a $10 credit. It was actually a pretty good deal. But it didn't register on my acc't. After 24 hours I emailed CS, and they took care of it within a couple hours. I think that played a role in me deciding to stay with them, too.

I did all those, Send Earnings as well. It took me years to cash out because I wouldn't do the surveys for .25. And when I did the shop thing with them, I wouldn't get credit, so I finally stopped and my emails were cut down by 1/3.

• 2 weeks later...

They sent me an emails saying I had to do more on their site than click on the email for 2 cents. I told them I would like to but nothing would load for me. I waited forever for a survey to load so I would click out. They fixed that but I still don't qualify for a survey when they load. I don't see much to do on their site. sites like this that make you earn 30 dollars before you cash out get really bad around the time you have the total, I have noticed.

• 4 months later...

Hi- I got three emails from them today, but I still do surveys for them. There is one email that I just got that pays you $1 if you watch 10 videos. Has anybody done anything like that, and is it worth it, or does it take you 90 minutes to watch the ten videos. The videos are all from BET the cable channel. BTW- I currently have $45 in my account with them, but it has taken me seven months to accumulate that much money. I am going to see if I can qualify for any more surveys , and then I am going to cash out tonight. I always ask for a check so I can deposit it in my bank account. Last year I think I made around $135, but it is getting harder to qualify for surveys.