The Stupid Opinionshere / Ipsos Surveys JD Powers That Don'

cricket

If they want to give way 10 cents all day, fine with me but why do they do this? I would think it adds up. Same darn survey asks the same things about what TV service you have and disqualifies you. How many movies have you been to, etc. I know I will be disqualified so I just say zero and get the dime. I know JD Powers will be gone soon and I am trying to get enough to cash out but it seems like such a waste of dimes for them. And I sit here saying "Is it worth it?" but as long as there are no other surveys happening, I do it. Does anyone else bother? p.s. it cut off my title..I forgot what I was going to type but you know which ones I mean.

Yes, that SAME survey shows up every day. $.75 for 20 minutes and usually never yields a survey. The Nielson movie survey shows up on many, many sites. How often have you been to see a movie after it opens is the one in question. Never works for me but I'll take it for $.10 for a DQ. $.10 is better than the $.01 on Swagbucks and the 100 points which is about $.07 on MyView for a DQ. I've had as much as $6 in a month from JDP for DQs so no complaints no matter how I get DQd. It adds up.

I will take those 10 cent DQ anytime I also could make 5.00-6.00 a month on JD Power getting those and because of them I think I will be able to cash out one more time on JD Power before they close at least I hope to be able to.