ACOp--I'll Place My Trust In Them

truesilver

...for the foreseeable future, just as I have over this past half year. Here's why. I just received my third payout from them (I'd requested my fourth payout yesterday, actually). Do you want to know when I made the Paypal request for my third payout? Jan. 21st. That's right; I got paid in less than a month.

Guys, I know there's a lot of companies out there that seem to specialize in incompetence and deception, but never once did I think this was the case for American Consumer Opinion. Sometimes a company's just going through a rough patch, and perhaps this is a sign that said patch is starting to blow over for them. Here's hoping the fourth payment arrives as quickly as the third.

I got paid in less than a month.

Sometimes a company's just going through a rough patch, and perhaps this is a sign that said patch is starting to blow over for them.

That's good to hear and I'm with you in not giving up on them. They were one of my top panels last year and I'm on track so far this year to do better than I did last year with them.

I just wish they didn't lock their Facebook comments. This is one panel that I think a little communication would go a long way...

• 2 weeks later...

That's great that it is working out for you.

I, on the other hand, have to fight them for every point I get. They routinely mess with my points, and I hate it. The latest is a chili product test I did that is worth 500 pts upon completion. I completed it and they have it listed for 25 pts. When I wrote them about it they told me I had to give them the survey number or they wouldn't look into it. So I sent them a copy of the email that linked to the survey, showing it was worth 500 pts. That was over a week ago and I haven't heard back.

Now I have a database just for ACOP. I list the survey number, the date, and the incentive of every survey I take. That way, they can't pull the "oh we can't help you unless we have the survey number/screen shot/your first born child" racket. Even when I cashed out, it took months of emailing to get them to pay.

I notice that this trend for information is spreading to other survey companies. If the survey taker does not know every single bit of info regarding the survey - date, time, survey number, subject of survey, screen shot, URL, etc etc then they won't even address the problem. They know darn well which surveys were taken by whom, or they would never pay anyone. To me it is just a way for them to wriggle out of paying. ACOP is the worst offended, imo.

That's great that it is working out for you.

I, on the other hand, have to fight them for every point I get. They routinely mess with my points, and I hate it. The latest is a chili product test I did that is worth 500 pts upon completion. I completed it and they have it listed for 25 pts. When I wrote them about it they told me I had to give them the survey number or they wouldn't look into it. So I sent them a copy of the email that linked to the survey, showing it was worth 500 pts. That was over a week ago and I haven't heard back.

Now I have a database just for ACOP. I list the survey number, the date, and the incentive of every survey I take. That way, they can't pull the "oh we can't help you unless we have the survey number/screen shot/your first born child" racket. Even when I cashed out, it took months of emailing to get them to pay.

I notice that this trend for information is spreading to other survey companies. If the survey taker does not know every single bit of info regarding the survey - date, time, survey number, subject of survey, screen shot, URL, etc etc then they won't even address the problem. They know darn well which surveys were taken by whom, or they would never pay anyone. To me it is just a way for them to wriggle out of paying. ACOP is the worst offended, imo.

I suggest you all read the latest review on ACOP!

• 2 weeks later...

You are taking chances by putting your trust in ACOP. They used to be a great company, but if you read the latest reviews by some of those who actually work for the company itself in the general discussion thread, indicated they are soon to go bankrupted. Therefore, there's a good chance that there will be a day in the near future that their site will disappear and you'll never see your money.

if you read the latest reviews by some of those who actually work for the company itself in the general discussion thread, indicated they are soon to go bankrupted.

How do I know they are telling the truth and not just angry over being fired? Or that they were even employed by Decision Analyst, Inc. at all?

I don't trust anything I can't confirm and I did try to confirm that ACoP/Decision Analyst, Inc. is in trouble. I couldn't find anything.