Ipsos have you downloaded their app

footfree

I know you all aren't fans of them but have you downloaded their app?I have and I have done 3 paying panels for them.One was for detergent and I got the detergent and $10 for doing it.Then a tv login that lasted one day for $5 and another tv one that sent me a dvd and a t-shirt signed by the producers of the show New Girl.Now I'm doing another one that last a week and pays me agc.I've always gotten my money for doing them.They are the only company I've done this with except for shopalong.I don't mind them plus the pay is better then shopalong for less work.

I am assuming you were directed to the mobile app to do the survey? I've done one survey on their mobile site. I hate iSay by Ipsos more and more every day. I guess I need one survey site to bang on in Rants and Raves and it might as well be them. :shock:

I am assuming you were directed to the mobile app to do the survey? I've done one survey on their mobile site. I hate iSay by Ipsos more and more every day. I guess I need one survey site to bang on in Rants and Raves and it might as well be them. :shock:

No they asked me if I would be willing to download it to my smartphone.I said yea ,they only ask a few questions.Very easy................

Is it just for smart phones ? Because I do not have one otherwise never heard of it
iSay by Ipsos is not a mobile only site. Generally available survey site. See the survey section of this site. Or generally I believe people just call them Ipsos.