Global Test Market talking out of both sides of their mouth

calafan

So I finish the survey and get a message saying our partner may want to contact you for a follow-up survey. I opt in for that and then get redirected saying I didn't qualify for the original survey. Do these people really have any idea what they're doing?

I undrstand. I did one, went through the whole survey, it took me over 30 minutes and I was redirected back to too GTM to be told I was screened out. So I write them and my reply was "you were screened out." UHG

Does anyone else hold their breath while being redirected to GTM after taking a survey?

I have encountered so many problems that I breathe a sigh of relief when it awards me my points after doing a survey.

I undrstand. I did one, went through the whole survey, it took me over 30 minutes and I was redirected back to too GTM to be told I was screened out. So I write them and my reply was "you were screened out." UHG

Does anyone else hold their breath while being redirected to GTM after taking a survey?

I have encountered so many problems that I breathe a sigh of relief when it awards me my points after doing a survey.

I know exactly what you mean about holding your breath waiting to see if you'll actually get the points.

im exactly on pins and needles every single time!