Surveys Available On Apps Only

Njsurveyman

I haven't seen much discussion about this on the forum, so I figured I would start a New Thread on it. There are a few survey companies that have apps available for Iphones, Ipads, etc.. that do not have an actual website. These are survey companies that require you to take surveys via their app ONLY. I am sure there are a few others out there, however, the one that I have been happiest with is called "On Go Surveys". Some may refer to them as "Surveys On The Go". Their app has a green icon and very easy to find under search on the Iphone app store (free app) I have already cashed out with them once. Their minimum cash out threshold is $10 via paypal. Their surveys are fairly short and pay anywhere from 25 cents - $2.00 each. If you don't qualify, they normally give you a small .10 or .25 incentive anyway. I love them! They tend to focus a lot of their surveys on music, grammy awards, oscars, superbowl, etc...

The other survey App I downloaded, but do not recommend is called "Npolls". They pay about 10 cents for every short survey you complete, however you will be lucky to get a survey from them once every 3-4 months. I am keeping their app for now since I did already rack up an entire $1 after having it for about a year. I figure in 10 years, maybe I'll have $10 in my account to cash out. LOL.

If anyone else knows of survey apps that you recommend, please share! : )

Personally I like the 1Q app which I get about two surveys a week for $0.50 piece and they pay to Paypal within minutes of completion. I also like SmartPhoneMate which is an app you keep on your phones or tablets and they pay you $3 per device. I've been using it for three years on my phone and tablet. They run in the background and I'v e had no problems with batter drain like some other apps. Google Rewards is a good app to have just because. I save my balance to pay for games when they go on ale or discount. The last App I would recommend is Opinionit. They only send me a survey or so a week, but you can cashout via paypal, amazon, and other assorted gift cards.

Not sure what it is worth, but Opinion Square also has you download something in the background and you get points for it. Innopoll sends me notices of surveys and some are worth like $5. Of course I am always at work and cannot complete them there.

PortWen, I love the IQ app! Where did you find out about this one? I haven't seen it even mentioned on any google search engine. It really does pay you instantly just after answering a simple multiple choice poll question. It gave me a choice to make 25 cents (for more survey opportunities) or 50 cents for less opportunities. I am not sure if it makes a difference, but I chose the 25 cent option.

I searched for Opinionit in the apple itunes app store and it doesn't show up in search. Perhaps it went out of business or I am spelling it incorrectly? The same goes for "innopoll"......not showing up in my search results. Maybe they are just for Android users?

Socratic Forum is called Idea shifters- I do Ipsos app and there's another one Shopalong (I think I ticked them off I haven't heard from them in a long time) however to do their surveys you have to join first then download the app.I also have a android phone not a Apple .

Although SurveyPolice is currently expanding in this area, it's worth mentioning that you can search the website using Pick-a-Perk for "mobile app". This will bring up a list of mobile apps that offer surveys through their application: Pick-a-Perk mobile app search

Thanks for the link. However, when I click on it, it does NOT list any companies that TRULY have an app for completing surveys. I am sure in the future, we will be seeing a lot more companies creating apps to complete their surveys as well as companies that ONLY operate via phone apps and not a website. But, thanks again admin!