yippeeee!!.. i qualified for a Minefield survey!!!

theskyhunter

as you probably guessed, im just being sarcastic. :D I for one don't know whats going on with them. this is the 1st survey I have qualified for in I don't know how many months now. 99% of the surveys I cant even get past clicking on them. its the quota thingy or the its closed and that's right after it gets in my inbox. about to get rid of them, for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Gee, I qualified for a survey today as well! I've been a member since 5/13 and never qualified for a survey until today! I think I'm still in shock!

They did give me the .50, so I have $5 now. Probably time to get out of this one. I get around $5 a year, sometimes it takes longer. So I think I am done with this guys.

Gee, I qualified for a survey today as well! I've been a member since 5/13 and never qualified for a survey until today! I think I'm still in shock!

i really don't know whats going on over there. they used to be one of my better quality and better paying survey panels, but it sure has changed over the last 1 or 2 years.

Hi- I just completed a confirmit survey on Mindfield. It took me almost an hour to complete it, and at the end they said I would receive another survey from them in a few weeks. I have no idea how much I am going to get for the survey I just completed. It seemed like it went on forever, and they mostly just asked me about various forms of advertising, and whether I thought they were helpful.. Did anybody else do this survey?

Hi- I just completed a confirmit survey on mindfield. It took me almost an hour to complete it, and at the end they said I would receive another survey from them in a few weeks. I have no idea how much I am going to get for the survey I just completed. It seemed like it went on forever, and they mostly just asked me about various forms of advertising, and whether I thought they were helpful.. Did anybody else do this survey?

Did you check the web site to see if it said how much?I cant ever remember getting a survey that didn't have the pay listed.Plus if it doesn't state how much the pay is I'm thinking it pays nothing.Either that or you can write to them or at least I would.I wouldn't do another hour long survey for nothing.

Hi- Actually the original survey paid $.50, but I was disqualified for that one, and so then they sent me another survey, which I also DQ on, and this went on for maybe four or five more surveys, before I finally got one that I was eligible for, and so that is why I am not sure how much I will get paid for it. I will have to try to figure out my password so I can log onto the site. I actually somehow have over $33.00 to claim anyway. Thanks, Nancy