We're all ears!

avemaria

at least twice a week or more i'm asked if I drink any of the main categories of alcohol.. it's the same answer every time so I'm not sure what they're doing with my answers...

I swear I'm going to lose it if they ask me one more time if I read any of the following magazines. I spent a lot of time filling out what magazines I read as part of the profile process. IF this stuff is SO important to you then make it part of the profile process and give me some money for doing so. At least with MyView these questions are part of the pre-screening process for a survey they have in wait. Not so for OO.

or the 'did you watch some tv last night between any of these times?'...
Heh! That's my favorite question. Some days I watch TV and some days I don't. When I do, I give the times and get my 4 pts for answering questions for one show via TV Rewards. I get 4 pts most days although on some days they only offer a sweepstakes entry in which case I take it and just exit out right away. 4 pts x 30 days a month is $12. However, while I do remember most of the things in a show I barely if ever remember the commericials unless they are one I've seen ad nauseam.

you know that never occurred to me that profiling question that asks if we've watched TV yesterday.. it might trigger that 4 point game survey..

The surveys with 100 boxes asking what times I watched each channel, what days (as if we remember)...I just lose my patience and say screw the money. Just not worth a half hour for a few cents.

Do you own a dvr, roku,smart television and game box.As soon as I see that one I'm gone .Plus I think we can recognize the magazine survey without even having to enter the survey.I have no patience for those.