Anyone else having problems with OO?

Mai

Received an email from Opinion Outpost last night and told me to do what other members on this site has told me to do. Clean your cache, temp files and restart. Which I did and and did again. Did it help, no. Remail them again with the survey link and also told them to go to Survey Police and read all the comments and issues being report on this site.

OO responded to me about the problem! They said they're aware of it and are currently trying to fix it. Other people seem to be doing just fine though, my friend managed to cash out in two days and is having no problems what-so-ever.

Edit: Well I'm not getting the looping problem anymore, but I'm getting no surveys at all now.

This morning both Opinion Outpost and Survey Spot were working. Did receive an email in response to the support question which also stated that they were aware of the probelm and were fixing it. It only took them 4 days torealize there was an issue. Maybe they went on this site like I asked them to and realize it was not isolated.