Surveyhead is a Scam Website

Whatatay

Just got an email invitation for a $2.00 survey with Surveyhead. It took 20 minutes to do the survey and I answered all the questions. Then it said there were just a few more questions for statistical purposes so I answered all those too.

When I clicked on the last "submit" button it went back to the Surveyhead website and it said -

" We’re Sorry.

Unfortunately you didn’t qualify for that survey. "

So the survey company got all my answers and I got nothing. Stay away from this scam website.

That would make sense if it were an OTX survey furnished by SurveyHead, but I've been paid 3 times by them in the last year. They are not a scam website.

Surveyheads been good for me as well. I'm at my third payout this year also. Sometimes they are slow crediting the surveys to the awards but for the most part their surveys are reasonable. I click out of all the OTX surveys they offer tho.

Just got an email invitation for a $2.00 survey with Surveyhead. It took 20 minutes to do the survey and I answered all the questions.

I can't even get as far as answering the first question lately - I don't understand it - I was doing well with them for awhile, successfully completing surveys every few days - but lately I click to do a survey, get to the page where you enter your education, income etc. - fill that out, then the next page says sorry, no surveys available - this has been going on for weeks now, and I'm stumped

I notice it routes to ups.surveyrouter.com, but I don't remember if that's where it was routing to when I was having success with the surveys

As for OTX, that's where I have the most success - I know it's not very well liked here, but for me, rarely a day goes by that I don't qualify

But this thing with Surveyhead is a puzzler

I notice it routes to ups.surveyrouter.com, but I don't remember if that's where it was routing to when I was having success with the surveys

That means it's a Greenfield survey. You might want to check your Greenfield profiles and adjust them accordingly.

This has been happening to me more and more lately. You spend about 20 mins. on a survey and then alll of a sudden, you don't quilify or they have gotten all the people of your type that they need.

This should not happen. Anyone have a suggestions?

Susie :cry:

This is not limited to surveyhead or any one panel, but seems to be occurring on every survey site except for Pinecone research. This is no accident or technical error, they have realized they can lure people in, make them do the survey then at the end cheat them and give them nothing and have no consequence to doing this while they take the complete survey data and probably make at least $20 to $100 off of it.

This has been happening to me more and more lately. You spend about 20 mins. on a survey and then alll of a sudden, you don't quilify or they have gotten all the people of your type that they need.

This should not happen. Anyone have a suggestions?

Susie :cry:

Some survey companies use advanced quality control methods to screen surveys - you may have initially qualified screener questions, but during the whole survey they use diferent methods to track how fast you answer a given question, if there are any inconsistencies in your responses, rushed answers, irrelevant responses, etc, and at any time they can screen you out if they feel your answers were rushed or inconsistent according to their standards..... Also if you have answered the survey in a considerably lesser time than th e average you will be screened out once you complete it and your answers will NOT be considered for the study. This method is used by Greenfield, GlobalTestMarket, Opinion Outpost among others and you are warned about this in your e-mail or at the beginning of the survey.