Tellwut - Am I computing points worth correctly?

Leefall

:( Previously completed short 5 point and 10 point survey questions totaled about 100 points a day. Now, fewer questions, some days no questions. Have 2900 points, when eventually reach 4000 points will unsubscribe. Regular surveys offer: a 15 minute survey for 50 points (I computed 5 points is 1 cent so 50 points is 10 cents). If my computations are correct then rewards are pathetic and more so if you include time wasted on frivolous prelims. :x

I too am about to junk them also. at 1st I was getting enough points for a $10 AGC every month, at least. now like you said, about nominal now. another disappointing panel joining the ever growing list.

5 points is $.0125 for a $10 Amazon gift card. Less for some other gift cards. Only reason I do 3rd party surveys is to stay in their good graces to take the daily point surveys. No 3rd party surveys, the fewer daily surveys/points supposedly. My cash out for a $10 Amazon gift card has held pretty steady around 20-21 days of surveys to get 4,0000 points. Including one or two 50 point surveys from 3rd parties. I don't attempt all surveys they offer and especially not the constant ones to join communities where the pay is in sweepstakes entries. I really don't even care to try for 200 points to join those communities. More emails I don't need. My issue with Tellwut after a year and a half is the number of daily surveys. Not going to drop them but I'm getting bored with them due to the number to take on a daily basis.