YourWord has been acting differently lately

janlou

In the past few days I've had a lot of problems with what used to be a good survey place. When I don't qualify it used to automatically show me that I got 10-cents. Now I have to log-in to see it - and half the time it's not there. I completed a survey for 2.00 yesterday and got nothing. Anyone else having problems?

I have had some attempted surveys/DQs not credit me the 10 cents in the past, and that still happens from time to time. I think that's a separate issue, as it was already happening before the current redirect issue.

The other issue you're describing is the fact that you used to automatically see the message that said you didn't qualify, but were credited for your time, and you'd land on the page where you could see how much you needed to reach $5 and all of that. But now, you are redirected to a page to sign in before being able to see your account. Yes, that is happening to me as well -- though, to be honest, I don't think it's a "problem" as far as an issue with the site, or a glitch or malfunction. I think that the YourWord folks intentionally set it that way so that now we have to log in to see our accounts, rather than the accounts opening automatically upon completion or DQ.

It's actually better and more secure for us if our accounts don't automatically open at the slightest hint of a DQ or survey completion -- it's just more inconvenient and annoying to have to sign in!

But again, I think this new redirect thing is meant to be that way, and I think it is separate from the surveys not crediting. The surveys and/or DQs not crediting is the real problem.

I went through a long period of not getting any surveys and when I checked into my account, it told me that my account had been terminated. So I had to talk to them about it and they did reinstate my account. But then I didn't get any surveys for around 3 months and then all of a sudden, I did. But you are correct, when I get dq'd, it doesn't show me that, it takes me to a page to log in again. So far though, they are crediting me for the dq's.

Well I'm glad it's not just me that has to log-in each time. And I sent an email to them about not getting credit and they gave it to me within 2 days. So thanks for the responses.

I haven't even had an email in months, i dont know what's happened to them

If you had money in your account, contact them.

Thanks, I did but got a short answer saying: "We've made some updates to our site that should increase your survey volume this week"

Bit weird :?

If I'm still unable to cash out tomorrow, I'll contact their support team. They've always had a good support staff so hopefully I'll be able to get a timeframe for this maintenance. It's entirely possible that it's just a site glitch.

On Facebook, people were asking YourWord about the inability to cash out. YW said, "Some much-needed changes are underway in the rewards shop, and it will be back up by the end of this week. In other news, there are some fun mobile projects coming up in the next month which will bring some great opportunities to cash out!"

By the way, just so no one is fooled -- they said the same thing about "fun mobile projects" and increasing "survey volume" back when they dropped the payments per DQ from 25 cents to 10 cents. They're going to give a BS answer anytime they make a change that is not favorable, and try to spin it so that it sounds like it will be beneficial to the panel members.

I just hope that when the rewards shop opens by the end of the week (could be tomorrow; could be Sunday?), the same cash out options are there (in other words, adding in extra options is fine but I hope they didn't remove anything) -- and that we can still cash out for the same amounts, i.e., $5.00 Amazon, $5.00 CVS, etc.

I went to cash out but AMAZON was off the list of rewards. I'm not really interested in anything else. Really disappointed. Are there any good survey companies left? :(