AngusReid Forum delaying payments..

greeneyeddevils

I find this to be a bit shady since this is a huge company & it takes you forever to cash out since you need to hit that $50 mark..so I finally did..took me like all year & I redeemed back on Feb 18th & get this message...

Q. I haven’t received my reward.

A. Due to the high volumes of requests lately, we have been experiencing longer than usual delays in processing. We want to ensure you that you will receive your reward soon. Thank you for your patience.

I think that is complete BS since like I said it takes forever to reach $50 with this company & you rarely get more than 1 or 2

50cent or $1 surveys a week to complete & even some of those lately are either closed as soon as you click the email invite or you get screened out in the $1...

Anyone from Canada using Angus Reid going through the same problems if you've tried to cash out recently?

What gets me is I redeemed for an Amazon cert which is sent via email...so wondering how a company like this is running out of cash to pay or they just use the excuse above to pay whenever they feel like...

Green

I dunno about them delaying payments, don't remember seeing that message when I cashed out for a Amazon gift certificate - which took almost a month to finally arrive. Cashed out 1/30 and I got the Amazon.ca code 2/26.

I dunno about them delaying payments, don't remember seeing that message when I cashed out for a Amazon gift certificate - which took almost a month to finally arrive. Cashed out 1/30 and I got the Amazon.ca code 2/26.

I can't figure this company out...there's no way that everyone is close to cashing out $50 at the same time...it takes forever to get to this amount..not like they send out huge numbers of surveys each month...plus don't you think since they're offering up an Amazon E-cert they should be sending it right away just like say Opinion Outpost does or for that matter Ipsos-Isay?