USA Talk Now Changing??

rosiesmom

I just logged in and I only have a few dollars in it. But when I checked to see what I could get if I got to the $10 threshold, and I was told they are changing things and I will have to have a text sent and now the only have those crappy $25 Dining Dough award and Payoneer Visa, but it doesn't say how much. What the heck happened to all the other stuff? If that is all they have I am walking away. :(

• 3 months later...

Oh geez, I finally have $10 and am trying to cash out. I had to put my cell phone number on my profile because it wasn't on there already, and when I tried to put it in for them to contact me with a code, it won't let me put it in. So I still can't cash out. PLUS, I just took a survey on their site and was chastised because I didn't know who all these lab companies were so I was flagged for straight lining my answer. So now I am good and mad. I would call but it is now too late. Look out tomorrow. I want my $10 and I want it now!

I logged on to my account and they said it has been marked inactive because they couldn't deliver email to my address.I've had the same email address since I started doing surveys so it wasn't me missing their emails,it was their lack of sending them.I'm getting tired of companies who send out surveys then fall off the face of the earth right when your ready to cash out.Myshopinion

and Viewers Voice have done this to me recently also Focus Forward.I've even emailed them asking what has happened to their surveys with no response.I've checked my spam too and they aren't there.They get you to join then they ask you to do surveys and then don't let you reach payout.Nothing but thieves in my book.

P.S -myshopinion hasn't sent me a survey since 5/21 and for the longest time I was getting 2 surveys per week from them.

I logged on to my account and they said it has been marked inactive because they couldn't deliver email to my address.I've had the same email address since I started doing surveys so it wasn't me missing their emails,it was their lack of sending them.I'm getting tired of companies who send out surveys then fall off the face of the earth right when your ready to cash out.Myshopinion

and Viewers Voice have done this to me recently also Focus Forward.I've even emailed them asking what has happened to their surveys with no response.I've checked my spam too and they aren't there.They get you to join then they ask you to do surveys and then don't let you reach payout.Nothing but thieves in my book.

P.S -myshopinion hasn't sent me a survey since 5/21 and for the longest time I was getting 2 surveys per week from them.

I noticed that as well. I haven't gotten anything from myshopinion in a few weeks now. Wowsa, I guess I will start going through to see what I can cash out for anything on any of my accounts and get it done. Just in case, you know, in case I get another "we are going out of business" email.

So I got a survey to do today from myshopinion for 25 points now I need 35 points for my first cash out.The only thing that scares me about them is that their owned by Toluna.At least they put the points in immediately otherwise I might have to give them up.It's still a waiting game if I'll keep them,depends on survey frequency and if they pay up.