Adam Ruins Everything

avemaria

This is the second time this month of i've done a survey that had me watch a tv show with following survey that cut me off at the end with OO.. I wrote in again but they didn't credit me last time.

The show was called Adam Ruins Everything and was about the dumbest show i've ever been bored to death with..

OO CS while not the greatest at times usually will give you credit for a completed survey. Well, at least when the survey period is over anyway. However, it's been awhile since I've submitted an OO ticket. Not necessarily on OO exclusively but the ones that bug me to no end are the ones where you DQ and it never goes to survey site wrap up so you can get any DQ process for the site which at times include points. You have to wonder if they purposely do this or their quality control sucks when they put these surveys together. My guess is that the survey should link to the survey site for wrapup but they left the code out.

they usually are good at crediting.. that's why it confused me last time when the girl flat out told me she saw that I spent a lot of time on the survey but went on to say how i screened out.. my answers were mostly negative towards the show because that's my opinion of it... i hope they're not skewing the data...

I did a survey on this show too and I got my points in the end with no problem. But I really liked the show and gave it my highest ratings (I actually found it very entertaining and educational).

they usually are good at crediting.. that's why it confused me last time when the girl flat out told me she saw that I spent a lot of time on the survey but went on to say how i screened out.. my answers were mostly negative towards the show because that's my opinion of it... i hope they're not skewing the data...

OO has screwed me out of payment numerous times lately, and Survey Spot's CS took a bad turn around the same time. It appears to be a change in the business model...the CS end of it, anyway.

I've had surveys completed, with the only screw up not being re-directed to the RSQ page. They HAVE to have a record of that, and yet wouldn't pay me after me contacting them. First I would be told they couldn't do anything because the survey was still "on field", so I'd email back two weeks later, and be told they were "escalating" my issue to a manager. A non-existent manager, apparently, because I would never hear anything. I haven't had them credit anything for me in ages...both sites. If it weren't for the instantaneous payment, I'd dump them both.

my email reply today said they have to wait a few weeks to hear back if i completed it.. i'm concerned about it though because i got the 'you don't qualify for this survey' screen at the end..