Survey on Wealth Inequality

Corey

Hello everyone! I am curious about your opinions on wealth inequality and the resulting topics which stem off from this. I have compiled all of which I am interested in within a short survey, with some additional information required to understand where you yourself come from. I appreciate and encourage additional comments and discussion at the end of the survey and within this thread. This, in turn would help me come up with my own decisions around the areas of this topic and will help the wider community with anyone interested having the option to receive the results.

Link: https://esurv.org/?u=wealthandpoverty2

Thanks for reading!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks to everyone who has shown interest in the survey.

However, I noticed that I have received 50 views on this topic and possibly one or two participants!

All I have to say is that participation is much appreciated and that the survey should only take about 5 minutes to complete, ALL data is anonymous unless you yourself decide to add in your email.

That's all, just trying to deter any possible doubts in conduct and further encouraging involvement.

Just did your survey. It took less than 5 mins. Easy to answer minus one of the proverbs that I didn't understand but Cory was nice enough to leave "not sure" as an option.