Survey Savvy Donation

Bluemerc

I just recieved an EMail from Survey Savvy that said I was the winner and can choose any charity I want for a donation of $14,000.00.

Is this real????

Has ayone else recieved such an Email, has all signs of a scam, but I don't know what it is.

Have always had good luck with Survey Savvy, and this appears to be coming from Survey Savvy.

The old story: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't.

Anyone have any insight to the legitamacy of this ????

I don't understand. You're a winner of what? Telling them to donate $14,000 to a charity? How does that make YOU a winner when they can donate it themselves?

Luth Research is the parent company of Survey Savvy but I don't think I have ever gotten an email from @luthresearch.com so it seems suspicious.

After some digging I found a reply HERE from someone named Loni Leyva (lleyva) saying they work for Survey Savvy. The Loni Leyva account has been deleted and I find that very suspicious.

Also HERE but it's also from 6 months ago like the one above. It seems like I would easily find more on Loni Leyva then just a few blog comments promoting SavvyConnect.

I then found a reply on Facebook saying DO NOT TRUST HER but I'm not able to figure out just what or who they are talking about.

My gut feeling is that [email protected] is a fake email but I can't say for certain.

I would contact Survey Savvy and ask if it is a real company email address or not. Another forum I visit has had a few different phishing attempts this week from fake admins at other PTC websites so it never hurts to verify anything that is even just a little suspicious.

• 3 weeks later...