Vindale Research Not Crediting For Completed Studies

chiquipr283

Hello everyone!!! I am a panelist at Vindale Research, is a good survey site but they are not crediting my account for some survey studies completed, so far in the past few months I would say like $10.00. Then they have a poor support for that issue, you open a ticked for the problem and they don't take care of it. I would like to know if anyone here have had the same issue.

Thank you

Arnaldo

I haven't been on their site for a few years because it is basically a scam as far as I am concerned. Points or money expires, and if I wasn't spending money, I wasn't making it. If they owe you money and you have it documented, then go to the Better Business Bureau.

Thank you for the input rosiesmom! I don't think that it is a scam because so far I have make $800.00 since April 2014 until now, the only issue so far for me is what I wrote on my 1st post above. By the way in Vindale you have to go to the My Studies section.

• 3 months later...

hello,

I've also been having the same problem with Vindale and it is very frustrating. I have been a member with them for over a year and have made at least 400 USD, and not to mention being linked surveys to join exclusive panels and online communities that pay a lot.

However, I've noticed that since my last Pay Pal payment they sent me, the number of surveys on my list has dramatically declined. I use to see $4-$8 dollar surveys every day at least, and now all I see are ones under a dollar. Even when I do complete those less expensive surveys, I get right to the end, hit submit, and then it says I am not qualified even though I completed the survey!!

Vindale used to be favorite survey site but I will no longer be going back to them. It is very disappointing and not fair.