Anybody do a dairy diary on mysurvey?

NFriday

[/quo
Hi- I just got this 7 day dairy diary on mysurvey. Has anybody done this. Is it worth it? They don't say how many points they are going to pay. Thanks, Nancy
I am doing one now at the end of the week after you submit it is worth 400 points

• 3 weeks later...

This is the exact reason I stopped doing surveys for mysurvey. They use to be great years ago and the diary your speaking of use to earn 500 points. There were many times they would send another one a week or two later so you could cash out immediately. All the sudden they started sending surveys for no points or for a sweepstakes entry. That's when I decided to close my account and put an end to the nonsense. I will not allow any more survey companies to play games with me anymore.

About 4 years ago, they use to send a cell phone that was set up only to do your daily drinks on it. I don't remember for how many days but I'm thinking it was 12 days. You had to do at least 10 of the12 in order to get paid. It was set up where if you missed a day, you couldn't go back to do it. That's why the 10 out of 12. And when it was over, you had to make sure it was full charged, send it back and a few weeks later we got $35.00. I did that one twice a year apart. So now that 500 and 300 points is like a slap in the face................ :shock:

The diaries that I do with them are 300 points. I do the usual What You Drank Today, my teenager gets a diary about what she uses in the course of a regular day, shower gel, shampoo etc. They are always 7 days. I start the very day I get it and keep up with it. It isn't too bad if I do it that way.