valued opinions not listing pending surveys

avemaria

i'm getting concerned having just done my 4th survey recently that hasn't even shown as pending.. they're just 'out there somewhere'... I know they say they will credit but i don't like not seeing some kind of proof on their end that it's coming..

i'm getting concerned having just done my 4th survey recently that hasn't even shown as pending.. they're just 'out there somewhere'... I know they say they will credit but i don't like not seeing some kind of proof on their end that it's coming..

Sometimes it takes a few minutes to show up. I know what you mean. Look now it should be there by now........... :wink:

still isn't there.. not listed as pending or anything.. i emailed and you get a canned response back that sometimes they don't show as pending if the project is still open.. we have to wait 4 weeks or so.. i just don't like not having it listed as at least pending.. even more there are the ones that have no survey number to track...

What I don't like about some of valued's surveys is they all don't come with a survey number, so should you have a technical problem or it not showing up, Isabel can't/won't help you.................... :?

• 4 weeks later...
What I don't like about some of valued's surveys is they all don't come with a survey number, so should you have a technical problem or it not showing up, Isabel can't/won't help you.................... :?

Totally agree.

still isn't there.. not listed as pending or anything.. i emailed and you get a canned response back that sometimes they don't show as pending if the project is still open.. we have to wait 4 weeks or so.. i just don't like not having it listed as at least pending.. even more there are the ones that have no survey number to track...

When that happens I think it means it will never show up, I think I've had ones that haven't even listed as pending and never seen anything from them again