Your Word Drops Amazon Rewards

wordsofwit

I have been a Your Word panelist for over a year and found them to be a very good panel. They have a low cash out ($5.00), the cash out transaction turn around time is less 24 hours, their surveys are consistently about a dollar each, and you get a dime for every screen out. However, they do not offer PayPal or Visa gift cards redemption offers. In the past they did offer Amazon.com redemption. In early March 2015 I went to cash out for Amazon.com and the link did not work. A week later I tried again and the Amazon.com option was no longer available.

I contacted support:

"I went to cash out and I noticed amazon.com is no longer among the $5.00 rewards. Is this permanent or temporary? Do you plan on adding any more rewards beyond what is offered currently?"

"Sorry for the inconvenience. We’re investigating a potential issue with Amazon redemption's. We are hoping to resolve it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."

I am personally only interested in participating in panels that offer PayPal, Visa gift cards or Amazon.com redemption. The status quo is that they now offer none of these. What is offered that remains is of little use to me. Until there is a redemption offering of one of these, I am dropping my rating of this panel down.

I participate in nine survey panels. As everybody partners with everybody else, I have a hierarchy of priority in who I access first based upon the reward per completed survey. Your Word has now dropped to the bottom until this is rectified.

I will update this post and my rating if and when I see a change.