Any info on this company?

mrbucket

Have noticed an e-mail from IN HOME product testing.

Went to their web site, not really a whole lot of information there. No corporate info at all. Only customer support info, but nothing as to who they are.

Anyone have insights on them? Think mostly it may be a scam site, but want to be sure before pressing the issue with FTC.

Thank you, but if you notice there is no company information, no rewards listed at all. What incentive or rewards do you get? Where are they as to location?

They will not respond to my e-mails seeking information.

Thanks again.

Just an update on In Home product testing. I did get an email from them stateing that THE person who is in charge of answering my questions is away on business. Deffinetly sounds like a scam site folks. So beware.

Hello Kim,

Thanks for response but my original question was to their company information. No information on the web site. No rewards schedule, Where are they? Who is running the company (owns it)? Absolutley no information.

Any help. I have sent them an email asking for company info, but doubt i will get it.

Still think its a scam. But have to prove it to me.

Thanx for any info at all.

Still think its a scam. But have to prove it to me.

Thanx for any info at all.

I am a panelist at In Home product testing. They send me a screener 3-4 times a year and I never qualify. They must be legit because yesterday someone over at SlickDeals.net posted a "heads up" about a $30.00 product test screener.

• 5 months later...

I am a member and have been for some time but have only done one test for them. They are legit but I never hear from them. I did receive my incentive for the test that I completed though.