ipoll Blues, What's Going On?

cricket

I just rejoined ipoll after jd power closed. So...I go to do my first survey which took 40 minutes and after the last demographic question it says I am disqualified. Is this the way it's going to be? I tried 4 more and wasn't qualified. I also see we don't get the 10 cents so this is not like jd power even though it is formatted like them. I just noticed that someone here gave me a warning that this may be a difficult company. Please tell me your experience. Is it worth it to stay?

i'm talking out of frustration at knowing what they used to be as Surveyhead.. so i'm really ticked with them.. first off seeing the lower rates they're giving out.. and I seem to disqualify a lot more.. I have 25 surveys on my list but after disqualifying on the first 5 I don't see any more worth the time.. we used to have a customer service girl that worked there post replies on this site to anything we had a question about.. and they got better, not allowing anything less than $1 for 10 minutes.. shortly after she quit and they became Ipoll... with surveyhead I had constantly around $70 pending and would cash out every other week..

I also joined when they were surveyhead but they've never been good enough for me. I only attempt a survey occasions!ly because 9/10 of them I don't qualify for and it's not worth the effort for me. I've not been on JD panel so I don't know about that.