Your Free and Dollar Survey

tilly62

I reached payout for your free surveys twice in 3 months and received $30 worth of dollar surveys in about as much time...but during that time I was not getting a huge amount of invites to other survey sites. After reaching the last payout I decided to not take anymore from Your Free and Dollar Survey (as Dollar started not paying for surveys)

Since I quit taking their surveys about 2 months ago I have received three times as many invites to other survey sites and qualify for over 50% of them....and most are $2 or $3 not the .90

Thanks for the info. What is the URL of the site so we can be sure not to use them.

yourfreesurveys.com and dollarsurveys.net I have stopped doing their surveys and now I am getting more invites to my higher paying/lower cash out survey sites.

What is the cash payout for freesurveys.com?

YourFreeSurveys has a $30.00 payout. Once you reach it you will be paid automatically by Paypal. I've been paid 3 times in the last year, and I'm about $12 away from payment #4. My progress has slowed due to the smaller number of daily surveys available in their queue. I'm hoping they load up the queue with some more surveys this morning - I want to reach payout!

Confirmation and payments normally happen 3x a week, but has been reduced to only Tuesdays and Thursdays during the summer months, due to staff vacations. They have a blog and forum where you can find out these things - they're a friendly bunch over there.

The payout threshold is a bit high, but they say higher payouts keep down their administrative costs.

What is the cash payout for freesurveys.com?

YourFreeSurveys has a $30.00 payout. Once you reach it you will be paid automatically by Paypal. I've been paid 3 times in the last year, and I'm about $12 away from payment #4. My progress has slowed due to the smaller number of daily surveys available in their queue. I'm hoping they load up the queue with some more surveys this morning - I want to reach payout!

Confirmation and payments normally happen 3x a week, but has been reduced to only Tuesdays and Thursdays during the summer months, due to staff vacations. They have a blog and forum where you can find out these things - they're a friendly bunch over there.

The payout threshold is a bit high, but they say higher payouts keep down their administrative costs.

They (myfree) does pay out very quickly almost the following day, thru paypal which is a huge plus.

Funny since I posted this thread I have for the first time received emails with $2.00 survey invites by Myfreesurveys. That has never happened before.

Funny since I posted this thread I have for the first time received emails with $2.00 survey invites by Myfreesurveys. That has never happened before.

I got those emails yesterday, too. They don't happen often.

Are you sure this is the case, thats a pretty liabolous statement to be making, I dotn see how you taking surveys from one would decrease your others, as all these sites know people have multiple survey sites. I guess its possible but why would anyone care, or are you implying that they give out your personal info to other survey sites...?

Are you sure this is the case, thats a pretty liabolous statement to be making, I dotn see how you taking surveys from one would decrease your others, as all these sites know people have multiple survey sites. I guess its possible but why would anyone care, or are you implying that they give out your personal info to other survey sites...?

Not implying anything...Just posting my personal experience with survey taking lately...

maybe people only care what you have to say on here...or NOT