Tango Card

Not-a-Sucker

I did a survey for Live Wire, and they usually send a check. Today I get an e-mail from them with a Tango Card. Can someone tell me what the hell it is and what can I do with it?

I'm PO'd; they didn't tell me I'd be getting this junk. I want money!

I have one coming, it has been a couple of week or longer overdue, and I have no idea what they are and what I can do with them. This is the only option for this one particular site apparently.

I have never had one but have looked into what you can do with them. A Tango Card can be redeemed for digital gift cards on the Tango website. Click here for a list of cards you can buy. At least there is an Amazon GC. Without that I would be a little upset.

it's an account where you can select which reward you want.. I got an Amazon card with it once.. I don't think i've had more than one of them to deal with.

I've used Bing credits for Tango to get a Target gift card and Amazon gift cards. Something you cannot get via Bing. They process within a day or so.

I agree if your going to change the rules and start giving out Tango cards instead of cash then let people know.I would like to be given the option on what I want.With that being said there are a lot of different gc's offered.My daughter did surveys for them and this is how she will be paid.I told her she would get money but oh well .I guess I could buy it from her.Anyway there are a lot of options and I do shop at these places so I guess it could be worse.Plus if all else fails I can pass them out as stocking stuffer's. Now that you know how you will be paid it's your option to keep them or not.

Just found out that there are certain cards (for sure) American Eagle you have to spend $15 to get it .So if you don't have enough I guess you'll have to wait to do another survey from them to get one.I can get a I-TUNES card for as little as $5 so not all of them have a cash out of $10.That wasn't cool.It's not like I get a offer to get Tango cards all the time.

So I just got my 1st survey from myshopinion and they pay with Tango cards- did anyone else here join - it was featured -it's located here under new survey panels to join.

Just found out that there are certain cards (for sure) American Eagle you have to spend $15 to get it .So if you don't have enough I guess you'll have to wait to do another survey from them to get one.I can get a I-TUNES card for as little as $5 so not all of them have a cash out of $10.That wasn't cool.It's not like I get a offer to get Tango cards all the time.

So I just got my 1st survey from myshopinion and they pay with Tango cards- did anyone else here join - it was featured -it's located here under new survey panels to join.

I joined and I saw that I got 15 credits, although I have not checked in to see what I actually need to cashout. Maybe I will get that done tomorrow. I shop at a lot of places, so I can use a lot of different cards.

I joined and I saw that I got 15 credits, although I have not checked in to see what I actually need to cashout. Maybe I will get that done tomorrow. I shop at a lot of places, so I can use a lot of different cards.

Went to their site couldn't log on and I sent them a email asking for my password .Came back as Toluna- (can I say I hate Toluna) and I would have never joined if I thought they were affiliated with them.They answered my email with this reply

MySHOPinion.com:

Your login is : blank

Your password is : blank

Both times this was their reply so I was never able to log on.Not a good start at all.

BTW- My daughter cashed in her earnings and got her gc in a matter of seconds.

Went to their site couldn't log on and I sent them a email asking for my password .Came back as Toluna- (can I say I hate Toluna) and I would have never joined if I thought they were affiliated with them.They answered my email with this reply

MySHOPinion.com:

Your login is : blank

Your password is : blank

Both times this was their reply so I was never able to log on.Not a good start at all.

BTW- My daughter cashed in her earnings and got her gc in a matter of seconds.

I had the same login problem and I hit the home button and it took me right to my account. Weird.

Well I tried the home button but it didn't work for me.Plus I asked for my password a 3rd time and now no response. Not a good way to start off...................

Well they answered my email this morning and it was my screw up- LOL no wonder -I'll give it a go but I just hope they give points as fast as they do now .If they start with that pending stuff like they did at the Toluna site I'm outta there.