A Big Rave for InBox Dollars!

peggyowens

Recently I made my first pay out with InBox Dollars and chose the Chase VISA debit card. Got my card in short order and activated it today. Had a few questions about the card and interacted with Inbox Dollars via the chat options. That was a great experience! Discovered that my future payments from Inbox Dollars can be loaded onto this card and as a result I will receive my $$ much faster this way. Very pleased with Inbox Dollars. Just wanted to share my good experience! :D

Hey peggyowens! Sounds like a good company to work with. Do they give you any points for referrals? I'd like to join because of your remarks and I think you should get points/rewards for it.

Hi- I belong to Inbox Dollars, and I somehow got some money for a referral, and I have no idea who I referred to Inbox Dollars. The most the referral is was I believe $.25. Inbox Dollars used to pay by check, and I would rather that they did that, but a visa card is okay. At least you get your money faster once you have a visa card they can apply it to. It is just with a visa card, I am more tempted to spend the money, instead of depositing it in my checking account.

With Inbox Dollars you have to do some surveys in order to continue to do the pay to click emails. I have found out that probably 90% of the surveys I get DQ from, and a lot of the ones that I do qualify for pay $.25 or $.50. They do have a spin the wheel game though, where I got two different $.25 survey bonuses, but you don't get your quarter, until you complete a survey. I did not qualify for any of the surveys I signed up for, and so my survey bonuses are still sitting there in limbo. I did win $.05 on the wheel yesterday though, and I clicked at least four emails, and so I made at least $.13, but you are not going to get rich quick on Inbox Dollars. Hope this helps, Nancy

I belong to inbox dollars, and I somehow got some money for a referral, and I have no idea who I referred to inbox dollars.

Same here. Last year I was getting around $1 a month from an unknown referral that lasted for a few months and then stopped.

If you like Inboxdollars, do you also do Swagbucks? Inboxdollars pays horrible compared to Swagbucks.

Hi- I just did a survey on Inbox Dollars that I actually qualified for with the first survey, which does not happen very often. I noticed though that they are now paying $.40 per survey. That must have just happened today, because I tried doing about 15 surveys yesterday, before I found one I was qualified for, and I got $.50 for that one, and I got a $.25 survey bonus. At least today, I got another $.25 survey bonus along with the $.40 for the survey. It seems like at least half of their surveys used to only pay $.25, and so maybe this is a step up. I noticed yesterday though that the $.25 survey bonuses expire I believe after a week. Thanks, Nancy

Hi- It is kind of strange that one of the emails that I got from Inbox Dollars today, when I clicked on it, it said it was worth $.40, and when I clicked on the survey, and pulled it up, it said that all of their surveys are worth $.40. I got DQ from that survey, but then a list of surveys that were available, and all the surveys on the board were worth $.25 and $.50. I was eligible for two or those surveys, and so I made a whole $.75 on Inbox Dollar surveys today..

If you like Inbox Dollars, they have a sister company called Send Earnings where you can get paid to click emails, a few surveys etc.. just like Inbox. I cash out with a check for Inbox 3 times already. They charge $3.00 but then put that amount back in your account to start anew. I just wish there were more paid to read email companies as I find it simple, quick and easy way to earn a few cents each day which add up. If anyone has any I d appreciate you sharing. Thanks

Print and use their coupons which are on both sites. They are the same as one would find on coupons.com and other sites. You will get .10 cents for each one redeemed. Ones which you do not use, leave on the shelf by the product. For example, have coupon for Gain detergent but only use Tde. Have a .50 off coupon for Gain, leave on the shelf by Gain. I pick up about about .50 a week extra by doing this on a limited basis.

Also try to do surveys on their "Peanut Lab".. They pay much better for less time than their normal surveys. Hard to qualify. I made try 5 before I qualify but on Inbox if you go "out"' you will get a "Free Spin" from Billy. I have won an extra 5 cents or .25 on next completed survey. It does take me about 3 months to reach that $30 mark.

Hi- The coupons are on both Inbox Dollars and Send Earnings? If you redeem one of the coupons, does that mean that you will get the value of the coupon plus $.10? I assume you have to print the coupon? The problem with leaving coupons that you have printed in the store for somebody else to use, is that you can lose your printing privileges if somebody else takes the coupon and makes copies of it. The only coupons I have seen on Inbox Dollars is in ads on the side. Maybe I will have to look more carefully. I have found out that I use more coupons that I have printed off the internet than I do coupons that I find in the Sunday paper. At Jewel they let you post redeem coupons, and I just printed a $1 coupon for Brownberry bread, and I will try to post redeem it the next time I am in Jewel. They owe me for 6 more Monopoly game pieces anyway. Thanks, Nancy

Hi- I just did a survey on Inbox Dollars that was only supposed to last one minute, and lasted at least 20 minutes, and only paid $.40. They showed a video for Fresh Pet that was really cute though that talked about the difference between cats and dogs. Then they asked me about a new password manager, and asked me if I would be interested in it.

I did click on the coupons section, and I never noticed it before. The coupons do come from coupon.com. They had 433 coupons, but there were maybe only two I would use, and like I said, I am not going to print them out, and leave them in the grocery store, in case somebody takes them and makes copies. I wonder though if you can print coupons off of inboxdeollars, and then go to coupon.com, and print the same coupons? Usually there is a limit of two prints per coupon.

• 2 months later...

Hi- Today on Inbox Dollars, I spun the wheel, and for the first time I got a $1 bonus. When I went to see if it got credited to my account, I noticed that it did, but I was also credited for a survey that I had just completed. I though the survey was worth $.50, but I only got credited for $.28. Oh well. Now I am up to $30 earned in a little over two months.