Anybody here hate Brain Juicer?

NFriday

Hi- Does anybody else here besides me hate Brain Juicer? It seems like I always get DQ from any of their surveys. I just got one of their surveys at Inbox Dollars, and it asked me if have had done something in the last 12 months, and then gave me different boxes to fill in, and then it told me that I was not eligible for the survey. I then went back to Inbox Dollars, and got the same survey, and I answered differently, and I still got DQ. I used to like their surveys, but it seems like I never qualify anymore, and they ask you how you are feeling, and I just feel contempt when I get one of their surveys.

I seem to only get them with GTM.Most times I don't mind.I really like them when they have a sense of humor, however that seems to of changed -really why cant we have humor in the surveys?It really helps break up the monotony .Anyway one time I was asked a question that some people may have thought of as inappropriate.It asked something about girls panties (a famous girls panties)I guess I must have a bit of a crude sense of humor because I couldn't help but burst out in laughter.Maybe it was more out of shock that they would ask such a question ,I don't know.I just know that I still chuckle when I think about it.................

I found the post from Oct.9,2010

As I was doing a brain juicer with GTM this evening it had some of the strangest answers to questions I have ever witnessed.First asked me about snacks and if I buy ones that have meth in them.Or how do I believe that this new snack would taste like-had many different answers and one answer was it would taste like Megan Foxes panties.It was the most funniest survey I have ever done.Have you ever heard of such a thing?All the years I have been doing this this is the strangest one yet!

Here's someone else's post on the subject I thought it was funny too!

JustFenix wrote:I have done Brain juicers before but never saw anything quite tha interesting in the list of available responses. Heck, I might not get as annoyed at the lag time if I knew those kind of giggles could be coming.

I had one awhile back that does an automated dig for more info.

What is your impression of this product? Crumbly

Now, you said it was crumbly, could you explain that a little more to me? Creates very small bits of itself when pressure is applied.

Anything else about the very small bits of itself when pressure is applied? Nothing

Could you give me a little more details on the nothing? Absolutely nothing

And how do you fell about the absolutely nothing? Seriously!?!?!

By the end I had 15 minutes of laughs and earned $2.

Hi- I just looked at their website, and it is cute. They are headquartered in downtown Chicago, which I did not know. Maybe I get DQ because on the first page they ask you how you are feeling, and I give them a downer answer. Maybe next time I should say I am happy. Apparently they do not recruit people for surveys themselves. At least on their website, I did not see anywhere you could sign up for their surveys.

Signups have been inactive for atleast 3 years. I would like to be a member.

I always put neutral on the mood and usually qualify. I like their surveys but I have only seen a few this year.

I don't mind their surveys. I usually qualify for most. I usually only have one mood for surveys which is let's get on with it and get some cash. :D They don't seem to have a mood for that.

I can't stand them. I hate doing theirs and it's a good think I guess because I rarely get to qualify for them. I rarely stay but a couple of seconds on theirs before getting out.

ive always liked them fairly well. they are easy and I qualify for almost all of them and they are not terribly long either. I always click on the neutral face to start with.

I have always quite liked doing Brainjuicers. I have only ever got them through Toluna. I like that they let you see other people's answers and use them if you're struggling to come up with one of your own.

One thing that does sometimes annoy me is the expression faces. Sometimes I find they don't match with what I really feel about a product or company.

I seem to only get them with GTM.Most times I don't mind.I really like them when they have a sense of humor, however that seems to of changed -really why cant we have humor in the surveys?It really helps break up the monotony .Anyway one time I was asked a question that some people may have thought of as inappropriate.It asked something about girls panties (a famous girls panties)I guess I must have a bit of a crude sense of humor because I couldn't help but burst out in laughter.Maybe it was more out of shock that they would ask such a question ,I don't know.I just know that I still chuckle when I think about it.................

I found the post from Oct.9,2010

As I was doing a brain juicer with GTM this evening it had some of the strangest answers to questions I have ever witnessed.First asked me about snacks and if I buy ones that have meth in them.Or how do I believe that this new snack would taste like-had many different answers and one answer was it would taste like Megan Foxes panties.It was the most funniest survey I have ever done.Have you ever heard of such a thing?All the years I have been doing this this is the strangest one yet!

I don't mind them, maybe I've had a good experience so far but I like how they're colourful and different. The faces annoy me a bit though. Nowadays they're tel!ing me my screen resolution isnt big enough or that i don't have flash. (I wish they'd make them tablet compatible )

By the way, the funny answes that you can choose from are written by other survey takers - that's why they're weird - its interesting seeing how other people answer those questions :)

Brain Juicer surveys are just okay. The circle of faces I could do without, but I like it when I'm asked to describe a product and I have the option of clicking on others' responses to state my similar opinions.