Beware of Buzzback

lobo49

I was a member for 5 years and all of the sudden I was banned this month for complaining to Survey police. I like so many others have complained that I did not receive compensation for 4 surveys that I completed dating back to January. This week I received a finale check for $10 which should have been $50 for all the long repetitive surveys that I took for this lousy survey company, BEWARE OF BUZZBACK

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't agree more with everything said here. I have had a few problems with them and I promised I would never do any more surveys for the company. Well, here recently I took a chance and completed a survey for $3.00 and received payment less than two weeks later. Yes, they are paying by paypal now. I did the same thing again received another survey from them and again received payment in a couple of weeks via paypal. I have to admit I was complete shocked. I just wanted to share that with everyone here. The option of paypal is definitely available. Maybe they have finally realized that losing all of there survey takers is not a good idea. :)

• 3 months later...

I have done 5 or 6 surveys for them since June and haven't been paid for any of them. I e-mailed customer service and always receive a prompt reply but still no payment. They say it takes 14-16 weeks for payment. The last answer I got was they are way behind on payments. I will not respond to further invitations and the only option left now is the BBB.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I will have to take back anything good I have said about Buzzback previously. I completed a 4 part gum survey and I supposed to be paid $20.00 via paypal and I had open a twitter account for the survey. The bottom line is they didn't pay me anything so I decided that's it for me no more Buzzback. I sure hope some one from there company is reading this because your organization stinks big time. You have played me for the last time.