opinoin outpost and global test market

gn2056

so far i like these a bit more then surveyhead and survey spot, and a couple others i have been doing. The reason is the money seems on par with the others but they dont waste my time, the surveys seem to be better and i qualify at a high rate of course im still new so we shall see.

Opinion Outpost has been good. I just requested my second check from them, $12 total in the past 2 months or so and I'm halfway to my next cashout. It's not a lot, but it helps, and they pay quickly. What I appreciate most from them is the survey history log showing what you earned and what you didn't qualify for. Makes them seem a little more open and honest than the others.

I've been fairly happy with Surveyhead too, except that I'm waiting forever for my earnings to clear and then it'll take another month after I cashout to actually receive my money? So far in the last month I've earned $22.00 and have $7.00 pending ... hopefully I'll actually get that money. The thing I don't like is that they remove the survey from your list as soon as you click on it, so when I have technical errors (like it tells me I have to use windows), I have no way of getting back to the survey. I missed out on an $8.00 survey this way.

How long until you were able to cashout with Global Test Market? It seems it's taking forever to earn points.

I've been fairly happy with Surveyhead too, except that I'm waiting forever for my earnings to clear and then it'll take another month after I cashout to actually receive my money?

They are getting better about confirming - I noticed that they are now confirming 1-2 surveys a week for me.

How long until you were able to cashout with Global Test Market? It seems it's taking forever to earn points.

I'm going to say this and then duck: if GlobalTestMarket offers certain OTX surveys that allow you to attempt additional surveys after disqualifying, do them, because you will still get the points credited to your account. The same thing also works for Opinion Outpost.

Not every OTX survey offers the chance to try again(as a matter of fact, I think the # of surveys with this feature are decreasing), but if they do offer additional tries, take it.

Another tip with GTM: keep your profiles up to date - it can assure you get a steady stream of surveys.

• 1 year later...

These are also my favorite sites for mostly one reason: They hardly ever have the money you earned as "pending", but most of the time credit your account automatically. In all of the sites I am with, they are the two I found that do this. I have earned $135.80 from Opinion Outpost in a years time through 5 checks, and finally last week requested my first $50.00 check from Global Test Market. These two are very good, but I do have to say I earned money rather quickly with GTM rather than OO. I took my first survey May 31, 2010 with them, and by September 11, 2010 I requested my $50.00 check. I don't know about you, but that is the fastest all cash survey site I have ever had (that's 3 months, 11 days). In my eyes, that's pretty good.

• 4 weeks later...

Opinion Outpost - So far this is my favorite cash paying site. Surveys are many and easy to complete and are not too long. When you reach $5.00 you can request a check to be sent by U.S.Mail. As of 10/21/2010 I have earned $319.00. Sweepstakes entry for every survey opportunity attempted. Great Customer Service. Cares about their survey participants. Offers an affiliate marketing program as well. Owned by Western Watts. http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/6705388 :D

Global Test Market – frequent and easy. Surveys for points (from 35 to 100 and you cash out when you reach 1,000 points = $50.00) It’s easy to do. They sometimes will give a survey that could be worth up to 100 points ($10.00). Accepts international members. Operated by Frontdesk. http://www.globaltestmarket.com/ 8)

These are also my favorite sites for mostly one reason: They hardly ever have the money you earned as "pending", but most of the time credit your account automatically. In all of the sites I am with, they are the two I found that do this. I have earned $135.80 from Opinion Outpost in a years time through 5 checks, and finally last week requested my first $50.00 check from Global Test Market. These two are very good, but I do have to say I earned money rather quickly with GTM rather than OO. I took my first survey May 31, 2010 with them, and by September 11, 2010 I requested my $50.00 check. I don't know about you, but that is the fastest all cash survey site I have ever had (that's 3 months, 11 days). In my eyes, that's pretty good.

Yes they do pay well I agree with you on that one. But if you do surveys and don't get the credit you deserve and are forced to file a BBB complaint on them, then after the second complaint you file with them, they will stop sending you surveys! That happen to me and if I remember correctly they were both OTX. The second time it happened they falsely accused me of of several different things like providing false information, straight lining and some other things! They never could give me a straight answer, but listed several reason as to why I might not get credit. I have done thousands of surveys over the years from several diffident survey company's and that is the FIRST time I was ever accused of any thing like that! :evil:

Yes they do give credit right away, most time. You do make some good money from them and pay quick. But there customer service is by far the worst I have ever come across in regards to how they treat you!

• 3 weeks later...
But there customer service is by far the worst I have ever come across in regards to how they treat you!

I have never had problems with their customer service, especially the one guy I always dealt with named Victor. He has always been polite, helpful, and answered all my questions within a couple of days whenever I had one. I try not to bash them because they will retaliate back, but use friendly words and they always seem to be friendly back, including when points are missing. All I have to say is that I am satisfied and will continue membership as long as this relationship continues.