$25 Points Panel e-Diary

footfree

Did anyone else see this on the home page of Survey Police?It says to download a app do 10 daily surveys and receive $25 dollars.Is it me or is that statement open ended and subjective?It doesn't mention how many days in a row in order to get it.Has anyone tried doing it I'm curious to how it really works.

Hi footfree,

The exact requirements to receive the $25 (2,500 points) for the e-diary are as follows:

The e-Diary lasts for 10 days and you must submit 16 or more entries per day in 3 or more batches per day, complete a daily summary each day, and complete the 5 demographic surveys, which will be sent to you throughout the diary.

Participating in the e-Diary is optional; you can simply join the panel and run the app on your phone or tablet to collect $5 monthly.

You can find more information about PointsPanel on SurveyPolice

Tedious but I've done this one before via another site. You had to report every half hour on mine so I suggest don't let it go more than a few hours before filling in the data. You have to go online to submit to get paid. Did get paid in relatively decent time frame.