View Point forum

footfree

That's really good for them and I really like their surveys. I'm in the middle of a PT with them right now but didn't get any new surveys today. I'm jealous! 8)

Are they accepting new people yet......................... :?::?:

Sorry, the referral program has been suspended temporarily.

It's been like that for years. I don't even remember how I managed to create an account. Must have been lucky timing.

While I like being with them they are by no means a big money maker.I think their allure is that they are like that all exclusive club that everyone wants to join but cant.They to me are just like Pinecone however it takes longer to get enough points to cash out.I get maybe $20 to $30 a year from them ,(if that).And it's been a really long time since I've received a PT from them.

While I like being with them they are by no means a big money maker.I think their allure is that they are like that all exclusive club that everyone wants to join but cant.They to me are just like Pinecone however it takes longer to get enough points to cash out.I get maybe $20 to $30 a year from them ,(if that).And it's been a really long time since I've received a PT from them.

======================

They're a solid company so far. I was signed up for a laundry soap forum through Viewpoint, and that is paying $15-25/mo. :D

======================

They're a solid company so far. I was signed up for a laundry soap forum through Viewpoint, and that is paying $15-25/mo. :D

Gosh I wish I had been asked......................

• 6 months later...

Hi- I just got an invitation through Clear Voice to join View Point forum. I checked into it, and apparently I am eligible for a community dealing with children's charities, and I would accumulate points every time I post, and these can be traded for Amazon GC or paypal. They are talking about a 20 minute commitment per week at least, and the more I post, the ,ore points I accumulate. Has anybody joined one of the communities at View Point, and is it worth it. How much do you make in a month? THanks, Nancy