Vivatic the no survey survey site

2steve3pearce

Anybody considering joining Vivatic should take note.

Vivatic are really concerned with promoting offers that involve spending money. They let you have a few surveys to tantalisingly build up your balance to the £20 cash out point and then the surveys magically cease leaving you no alternative to spend your own money to reach the £20.

Vivatic are a site to be avoided at all costs - I wish I'd heard of their dirty tricks before I joined!

I'd love to hear from anyone else who's had the same problem and any suggestions on how to get money out of them - let's all pull together and make them give us surveys or make up the balance so we can leave them once and for all!

Vivatic rating - 0 out of 100!

Hi, I have actually got to the £20 but I haven't redeemed it as I'm annoyed that they only pay by verified PayPal and mine is unverified.

Personally i disagree that they stop letting you take surveys when you get close to £20 - I honestly think it must be a coincidence for you... I haven't had any sign of that. Also you do know that they only offer survey routers that arent owned by them? So theyre not in charge of if they have surveys or not.

I don't like them though as I can only try about two of the survey routers as the others need you to be verified by PayPal . I really don't understand that - I haven't cone across any other site that has only one payment method.