Anybody do any Mindfield PT?

NFriday

I can't even qualify for their surveys. I just cashed out for $5 and am done with them. Never got a PT from them.Wish I could be more help.

Hi- When I was on slickdeals today, I noticed that several reported doing some product tests for Mindfield recently. Has anybody ever been offered any PT from them?

I got an email the other day that was for a PT but accidently deleted it.................... :(

Yes I have done several for them.I'm also on their Sam's board and they will sometimes send me a pt to do for them.One time I got the chance to do a Neutrogena face wipe Pt for them but I couldn't get my address to go thru.Found out after the study closed that you are only to use numbers and letters.That never happened before when I signed up to do a PT .Oh well lesson learned I wont be putting anything other then the numbers and letters from now on.

Hi- I belong to Sam's Club, and I keep getting invites to join the Sam's Club panel at Mindfield, but then for some reason I am deemed ineligible. I don't know if you need to be a plus member to join the panel or what the deal is.

I am a business member with Sams. And I joined Minefield through that avenue. But I have cashed out maybe twice in over two years. I rarely get anything completed with them. I am going to say goodbye to them. I don't need 8 emails a day to try their surveys and then get dq'd from every one of them.

Hi- I belong to Sam's Club, and I keep getting invites to join the Sam's Club panel at Mindfield, but then for some reason I am deemed ineligible. I don't know if you need to be a plus member to join the panel or what the deal is.

We have the Sam's business .