Anybody familiar with Opinion Connect?

NFriday

Hi- I had several emails from myview telling me that I had surveys to complete. I logged into myview, and the first survey was about movies, and I got disqualified from that because I have been to the movies in over a year. I still got my 100 points. Then I got a survey from Opinion Connect, and it took for ever to come up, and eventually I got an error message. I then went back to myview and clicked on the link where I got another survey from Opinion Connect for which I got an error message too. I went to my second email from myview and clicked it on, and there was yet another survey from opinion connect for which I again received an error message. I get Opinion Connect surveys from myview fairly regularly, and this is not the first time I have had problems with their surveys. I googled Opinion Connect a few minutes ago, and I got a their website is under construction. I also noticed that myview has a new disclaimer on their site that you can get disqualified from one of their surveys if you rush through a survey, or if you try to complete a survey more then once. They also say that you can get banned from the site eventually for this too. Thanks, Nancy

Hi- I had several emails from myview telling me that I had surveys to complete. I logged into myview, and the first survey was about movies, and I got disqualified from that because I have been to the movies in over a year. I still got my 100 points. Then I got a survey from Opinion Connect, and it took for ever to come up, and eventually I got an error message. I then went back to myview and clicked on the link where I got another survey from Opinion Connect for which I got an error message too. I went to my second email from myview and clicked it on, and there was yet another survey from opinion connect for which I again received an error message. I get Opinion Connect surveys from myview fairly regularly, and this is not the first time I have had problems with their surveys. I googled Opinion Connect a few minutes ago, and I got a their website is under construction. I also noticed that myview has a new disclaimer on their site that you can get disqualified from one of their surveys if you rush through a survey, or if you try to complete a survey more then once. They also say that you can get banned from the site eventually for this too. Thanks, Nancy
I have had the same problem I just had one from Opinion Connect on my view it was taking a long time to download and then got the error message,I hit the back button and it came up after 1 question I DQ but at least got the 100 points I had the same thing yesterday except when I hit the back button no questions just went back to the my view screen but got the 600 points.

Thanks for getting back to me. I have had problems with opinionconnect before where they say the website is unavailable. I wonder if it would help if I contacted myview about this. It says to contact them if you are having problems with a survey.

I would contact MyView about your issues. I JUST had an error out on an Opinion Connect Survey on MyView. Also, have had quite a few load very slowly the last few days on MyView from Opinion Connect.

I have had problems with Myview now for months. I logged in yesterday and I didn't qualify for any of the 5, and even when I was dq'd, I only got 100 points on 2 of them. The other 3 went to an error screen. I am not going to bother these people all the time with the 100 point issue, because I would always be contacting customer service.

I clicked on one of my emails from myview to see if I could get back into the survey,and it told me that I had already taken the survey, and they did not have any more surveys to take. I just tried a whole bunch of surveys on Inbox Dollars, and I think I completed 2 of them, but I probably tried close to 20 surveys. At least I got three quarter tokens on the spin and win. While I was going through all of the surveys on Inbox Dollar, I got two surveys from Opinion Connect, but I got disqualified from both of them. I had another survey that I got through Inbox Dollars, and I believe it was from Ipsos, and I got hung up on the survey when they asked how many other people resided with me, but they did not have a place to click nobody. They wanted to know if they were male or female and their ages. There was a grand total of 10 boxes. When I just clicked without entering anything, it told me that I had to fill out the information. I decided to just exit the survey.

I wrote a topic about opinion connect on here a while back. They are the main reason I quit myview. I was tired of doing whole surveys and DQing etc and I've complained to myview about opinion connect numerous times but they don't care.

• 2 months later...

These OpinionConnect people are still a problem. I keep getting redirected to the same survey about measuring how "just" corporations are over and over again. If I see them through to completion, I still get told I didn't qualify. I've taken to purposely failing the red herring attention filter questions early on so I can just get them over with quickly. And these companies wonder why they have issues with data quality...