Another Scam Site? What do you think?

mrbucket

Have you tried to play the winspinwin game yet? If you have tried it, you must have one a $1.00 on your first spin. Right? Thinking you won a $1.00, so you sign up for the play and the mile lists of offers. Each day you get a free spin. One additional if you look through 7 partner offers. Man does your account go up somewhat quickly. You can cash out using PayPal when your account gets to $20. If you get that lucky.

Before you try this, do this test on your computer. Go onto their site and just spin the wheel without putting in your email. You WIN a $1.00. Now delete your cookies, go back on WinSpinWin and do the same thing, guess what? You win a $1.00, yep that's right. I did this test 10 straight times, same $1.00 win. It is so rigged making you think you won, but they just want your email address and of course to take advantage of those special offers from their PARTNERS.

My advice, don't do it. There is no way of deleting your account. Their contact us link does not work. Always says that a valid email address is needed. Does this with any email address. No company info.

My niece got into this that's why I looked into it.

Thought I would share the experience with you folks.

that is a nice catch.

Since its so simple to create a hotmail or web based email address, if Im uncertain about a site I will provide that useless short term email address just to get into the front door.

• 3 weeks later...

Update. This IS one of the rip off schemes you hear tell about. Finally got response to my email. After reading my complaints, they have changed their rules so now people do not get the free spins. But only if you participate in the offerings. They say it is so they can offer bigger prizes. WHAT? (lol). Also filed complaint against them through BBB and the FTC. Stay away from it.