another merger!

theskyhunter

got this email the other day.

Member Notification.

Research Now Group, Inc., which operates the Valued Opinions panel, has merged with RNow Merger Sub, Inc., a newly formed wholly owned subsidiary of Insight Holdings (DE), Inc., to form Research Now Group, Inc.

As a member, nothing will change for you, but we wanted to let you know since there was change in our corporate structure and ownership. The terms of our Privacy Policy have not changed and the existing Valued Opinions Privacy Policy will continue to govern the information that you have provided to Research Now.

Well guess what? I received this notice back on 4/4/2015?It was from e-rewards- looks like this company is has been busy lately

Research Now Group, Inc., which operates the e-Rewards Opinion Panel, has merged with RNow Merger Sub, Inc., a newly formed wholly owned subsidiary of Insight Holdings (DE), Inc., to form Research Now Group, Inc.

As a Member, nothing will change for you, but we wanted to let you know since there was change in our corporate structure and ownership. The terms of our Privacy Policy have not changed and the existing e-Rewards Privacy Policy will continue to govern the information that you have provided to Research Now.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

Why is it these mergers never seem to work in our favor? I used to like Consumer Village, then they MERGED with Gongos. Now they offer a whopping 15 cents for a survey....

Why is it these mergers never seem to work in our favor? I used to like Consumer Village, then they MERGED with Gongos. Now they offer a whopping 15 cents for a survey....

When was the last time you went to their site?It's changed. I did a 10 minute survey for them yesterday that paid $1.00.(didn't take that long to do ) .Then they put it into your account as pending, tell you the day you'll get the incentive and once you have accumulated ,I want to say $10 but it may be $5,)you can cash out for a AGC and you receive it immediately.None of their surveys last very long.

• 2 weeks later...

When was the last time you went to their site?It's changed. I did a 10 minute survey for them yesterday that paid $1.00.(didn't take that long to do ) .Then they put it into your account as pending, tell you the day you'll get the incentive and once you have accumulated ,I want to say $10 but it may be $5,)you can cash out for a AGC and you receive it immediately.None of their surveys last very long.

oh they have a few for a $! or more. but the majority are only in the10 to 15 cent range now. I bet that over 70 to 80% of the ones I get are in that range. I to liked the older panel/site much better.