Pinecone "Login Failed"

Dan432

I signed up on Pinecone and was given an ID number and password. But when I type it in, I get "login failed". I know I didn't type it wrong because I have used the same password before, but most of the time, it just doesn't work.

Anyone else have this problem?

This happened to me yesterday. I saved the email and tried it later and I was able to log in successfully. I also remembered using a different browser the first time (Internet Explorer) instead of my usual (Firefox).

The browser should explain a lot (I'm using chrome)

If Karen Scott is willing to help, that might be the best choice. I also have a paypal issue that I'm confused about and maybe she can clear that up.

I screwed this up the other day...when I checked I was on the wrong Pinecone site...I'm in Canada so I have to be on

Pinecone.ca If you're in the US Pinecone.com

For some reason I recently did an update on my computer & I tried to log into Pinecone & it kept telling me my login in invalid..so it finally clicked in that I might be on the wrong site & I was...try that & see if it works...otherwise get ahold of them via email if nothing else happens..