Weird new point amounts on GTM

fluffy501

I just got an invite for a survey for 22 points?! And yesterday got one for 10 points which I screened out of. But what does this mean? Does it mean surveys that were worth 35 are now worth less?? I don't like it...

Not only that but now that it cost you more to cash out each point is worth 4 points instead of the 5 they use to give.I haven't received the 22 pt. survey but I have gotten a lot of 30,35, 40 and 15.

Funny I just got that 22 point survey.

I wish I got that 22 point one, I had an 8 pointer early last year so that 22 points would get that 3 points away. I'm always stuck on getting a survey when I need 2 points because I will have 1648 points. It seems like these surveys know when your needing one more to cashout...................... :shock:

Just got my 2nd 22-pointer and was able to complete it. Interestingly, the 1st page of the survey from Burke Marketing said the survey was to pay 30 points. I want my 8 points! Those odd 2 points are going to drive me crazy. Also have stragglers from Tellwut that I can't use.

It almost seems like they're trying to see how low they can go and still get enough responses to satisfy their requirements.

they are 1 of my top money makers, but I too am getting tired of so many changes all the time and none of these changes are helping us at all. almost all panels are getting this way. which is why im about to throw the towel in on all of them. getting weary of it all to tell you the truth.

I just got a 22 point survey but it was for a movie one?! That is usually worth 35 points!!! They can't do that! I'm going to write to them about that