Anyone a part of the gongos/consumer villiage panel?

DrJohnDorian

I tried filling out their survey and at the end, they kicked me out. For those who are in it, is it a good panel and is their anything I can do to increase my chances of joining?

I joined more than a year ago. I hear from them infrequently(once or so a month) and don't always qualify for their surveys, but then that's true for most panels because we don't own a flat screen TV or game system. I mostly get points from their polls, otherwise known as "sponsored discussions." I have cashed out twice.

Maybe they're looking for a certain demographic. I'm a mom at home.

They are a good panel / community. I joined a few months ago and would get an occasional survey or sponsored topic to reply to. The points are okay but take a while to add up so at first it was ok. Well, a survey led to an awesome product test (has to be a $40 value at least) plus I was paid a seperate $10 Amazon gc for my time. Another survey led to an invitation to a specialized community similar where I log on weekly to answer sponsored topics. I don't have any specific tips since my demographics are pretty common. I do tend to ramble so maybe that helps when I answer the sponsored topics. :lol:

They are a good panel / community. I joined a few months ago and would get an occasional survey or sponsored topic to reply to. The points are okay but take a while to add up so at first it was ok. Well, a survey led to an awesome product test (has to be a $40 value at least) plus I was paid a seperate $10 Amazon gc for my time. Another survey led to an invitation to a specialized community similar where I log on weekly to answer sponsored topics. I don't have any specific tips since my demographics are pretty common. I do tend to ramble so maybe that helps when I answer the sponsored topics. :lol:

I like the Gongos community. The one fallback is that it can take awhile to accumulate the first 500 or so points. The best thing to do to keep getting eligible for points is to take part in their sponsored topics, surveys, and the profilers when they are available. I have been a member for a year and it took me about 6 months before I got to the first token limit which was kind of frustrating. Now I am receiving more survey invites (about 2-4 per month) and I am accumulating points more often. I also just received a $15 GC for taking part in one of their special studies. Hope that helps!