Survey Glitches

Mai

So one of the surveys I did today had a really nasty glitch on it...and of course it was the very last question of the survey that glitched out. It asked me for my postal code, and just won't accept it, saying 'Please provide valid answer in the box.'. I've tried writing the postal code in all 3 ways I could think of; without a space, with a space, with a dash inbetween. Nothing works. Fired off a message to the site asking if either the glitch could be fixed or if I could get my points, as I did the entire survey minus one question.

I think glitches are one of the worst things you can get on surveys. Really hoping I'll be compensated for my time.

Well, I got a response...

'We work with many different companies, and sometimes re-directing errors or other errors may occur. There have been times when our panelists get redirecting errors at the end part of the survey but actually get captured as a Complete on the client's end. I hope you can extend your patience a little bit more as we haven't received the list of completed IDs from our client yet. We are expecting to receive the IDs from our client soon. If you are a complete in our clients end, your account will be credited within 2-4 weeks.'

I have to wait 2-4 weeks just to see if I POSSIBLY earned a lousy 60 cents. I should've been credited as I was 98% into the survey.

I did a survey for Swagbucks Sunday and it glitched at the end, it said I had completed it but it never went back to the dashboard, so I waited 48 hours and emailed them. I didn't have squat to prove it, but they gave me my points. I had been writing all of them down too, and then when I let up my guard, it happened. I also had a glitch for a Mysurveys survey and they are looking into it at least.