we're all ears!.. but lacking in brains...

avemaria

Me too! Sometimes that page takes almost as long as a short survey. It's so ridiculous and insulting to people's intelligence. They have gone down the tubes. I make nothing from them anymore. I used to love them.

Does anyone ever get a blank box on the list of "We're All Ears" questions? I tried ignoring it but they wouldn't give me a survey until I filled out the mysterious box. I tried letters and numbers to no avail. When that happens, I wait until the next day to attempt surveys at OO again.

I just answer none of the above to all the questions and see what's available. I also love the surveys that say earn 5 points in just one minute and then get redirected to some mindless samplicio or opinionshere screener.

My cynical view of these questions is that they are building a database so they can sell the data and not using them to screen surveys. The rational for this logic is that there is very little correlation between the questions and the next survey(s) you get. With the exception of course of the TV Rewards questions on what times you watched TV yesterday.

I hate the questions like this that are right in the middle of a survey. Been getting this a lot lately. It's like the only way you can get past it is to lie. There's no option that pertains to me.

I usually just close the window and move on at this point. I'm scared of doing it and then it getting marked invalid because of it.

I'm sick of getting these ones asking which magizines I've read. Can't they just allow "I don't read magazines" as an answer?

This is a problem with surveys in general. They ask you 50 specific questions when one general question could suffice (then if they answer yes, they can ask the more specific ones).

Hahaha!

My favorite is when Samplicious asks how many fatal heart attacks I had in the past year.

I'm sorry but that was funny.Don' they know what fatal means?

Tell them you had 5 fatal heart attacks but "rose from the grave each time, isn't that wonderful?" and attach a picture of a skeleton.

I'm sick of getting these ones asking which magizines I've read. Can't they just allow "I don't read magazines" as an answer?

it wouldn't matter.. i'm asked at least weekly which category of alcohol I drink and I put 'no i don't drink' every time.. if they really kept this info why am i asked all the time?

this survey already has enough responses, but go ahead and answer like you're going to finish anyhow.. we'll cut you off when it's time..

here's another one.. what freaking idiots work at this place?

now I have to be classified as something I'm not or it won't move on so i can do a survey today.

wwww.jpg

I JUST got that one too!

Edit: I picked 'cashier' since one teeny tiny insignificant aspect of my job involves taking money. I was torn, though. I wash up my coffee mug at the end of my shift, so I could have picked 'dishwasher.'