okay Minefield whats the deal here?

theskyhunter

its one of those deals where I get the email invite at 6:53 and I click on it at 6:54 and its for the female in the household. okay, I clicked on it , didn't even get to answer 1 question and then well you might have already guessed it. the quota was full! :shock::? must have only needed a couple people. :wink:

Oh and another thing I got asked to do a product survey but when I hit the next arrow after putting in all my info there's a blank page.So I go to my email hit the url survey address again and it shows me my info so I click the next arrow same thing again.Then I remembered that we aren't allowed to put # symbol in the address area so I go to correct it and it says I have been disqualified.I did that one other time when I wanted to do a PT on Neutrogena face wipes and was told that 's why I got disqualified.Okay fine I didn't need to eat Oreo's anyways.You know if they don't want the symbols in the address then they should tell you before you put in the info.That sure was a waste of time.