PaidViewpoint - Trait Score

coastalfrog

Yes I'm at 10000. Once you hit 10000 you can't go any higher but it will go down if you are inconsistent with the trait questions.

Oooh, so it is possible! What's it like? Do you get more surveys/better rewards? I'm also curious how long it took you - I've been with them about 8 months and I'm up to about 5600. Nothing seems to budge it. I'm not really complaining, though. I like their surveys.

I don't think it took 8 months to hit 10000 and I don't think anything changed once I did get it maxed out. The trick is to check the website 2 or 3 times a day. They don't always email the invites when something is available. I made close to $4.00 in a just few days last week by checking randomly. That's rare but it does happen.

I'm at 10,000 and am lucky to get a $.03 profiler survey every month or so - seriously so terrible. Have $13.96 and can't wait to finally bleed $1.04 out of that stone and quit them once and for all. I decided this year that I'd be deleting my profiles at the sites where it takes more than a year to earn $10-$20 and these guys are on that list.

I agree, SS...although I've cashed out twice on that site. But it takes MONTHS to get 15 bucks. The main reason I stuck with them was because they pay right away...a BIG plus in my book. But the increase in better paying surveys after you hit 10, 000 is minuscule, even when I check the site all the time. The vast majority of the surveys are worth a dime. Yes, they're quick and easy, but a DIME? I kinda thought that once you established yourself as an honest responder, they'd offer a lot more big money surveys. That SHOULD be a good selling point to their clients...that the survey taker will reply honestly. But I've only had a handful of decent paying surveys since I hit 10,000...over a year ago.

I was also ready to dump ICS, their sister site. THAT site is a PITA. But I managed to win the $50 daily draw a few weeks ago, so I'll keep them for a little while longer. I hit the $2 draw occasionally, but that's not NEARLY enough to put up with surveys asking what kind of super powers I wanna have, over and over and OVER...

I joined 3 years ago on July 2013 and so far made Year-to-date earnings Lifetime earnings: $198.88............ :D

CASHED OUT! Apr 18 2015 $34.49 ........................ 8)

And today I have so far $10.96 in 38 days. I keep them because they are so quick and by going to the site several times a day there are some extra ones......................... :)

This is a lot better for me then some sites I've been with for over a year and not make anything................. :?

Paid Viewpoint is definitely one of the few survey companies I still participate in because their surveys are short and easy. Once you reach that 1000 trait score, the surveys do slow down, but you definitely get a few $2 surveys if you catch them quick enough. They don't always send you emails letting you know a new survey is waiting, so you need to log into your account periodically. I must have cashed out at least 5 times with them in just one year. I wouldn't cancel your account with them. I think they are much better than most companies these days.